Saturday 31 August 2013

It's almost Steptember!!

September has been transformed to Steptember for this little duck. What does Steptember mean? A step in the right direction, that's what it means. No grand plans. No grand promises. No restrictions. Just guidelines. Small steps every day in the right direction. For 30 days. Not too hard, right? Fuck that. It's gonna be bloody hard. What are my guidelines?

- Exercise. 10,000 steps a day. I don't care how, I don't care when, but by midnight each night, I will have 10,000 steps.
- Food. I'm not saying what I'm not going to eat, because my past has shown that when I restrict, I binge. So I'm making informed decisions this month - owning my choices and standing behind them.
- Mondays. Mondays are hard. I have 8 hours of work followed by an hour commute, followed by 6 hours of cali, then an hour's drive home. I don't have time for a proper dinner, and I ALWAYS make bad choices. I don't know what the solution is, but I need to work something out...

And that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment