Thursday 28 March 2013

How to lose 2 kilos in 5 days.

You eat properly. You exercise a bit. You stop thinking so much about the numbers, and just do it.

I did it.

I will continue to do it.

Yes, I have strayed. Lunch with a friend, fundraising chockies on my desk for a week, and Easter gifts. I can't say no all the time, but I have said no more often in the last week than I would have in the past. I have said 'later'. And kept to it. Later came, and went, in some instances.

I've eaten dried fruit. I've eaten nuts. I've discovered that when I'm hungry, that feeling is actually thirst. There's a lot to be said for having a glass of water and waiting a few minutes. There's also a lot to be said for an Easter Egg on your desk that you've promised yourself you can eat at the end of the day after the prescribed snacks of stuff you wouldn't normally eat. And then walking out the door and forgetting the bloody egg and having to wait until the next day to eat it. God, I enjoyed that Egg!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment