Sunday 14 July 2013

A little holiday!

I had a little holiday with my Mum this week. Every year we go away to the Nationals for Calisthenics. The competition is held in a different state every year, and we go away for the week and watch the best Cali girls in the country. This year, it was held in Melbourne, which is a bit disappointing, because we couldn't go away :(

Mum booked a motel room anyway, and we went on holiday. She came and picked me up, we checked in, we walked the streets of Melbourne, we shopped, we saw a movie, and we saw some Calisthenics. It was a lovely break.

We also ate. A lot. Not hideous amounts, like previous years, but still more that we should have. It was a little counterbalanced by the walking we did, but not completely. I loved the Maltesers, the Pods, the lollies, the cookies. And I think I've eaten just about enough of them to last me a little while! There'll be no snacking on crap this week - we've got dinner with Dave's Mum on Friday or Saturday, and I'll look forward to that treat meal, knowing that I've eaten whatever I wanted this past week.

I just need to keep events or treats on the horizon so I know when I'll be able to splurge - that'll stop me from going crazy every day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment