Thursday 5 September 2013

Attack of the snot monster.

He got me. The snot monster. Truth be told he's had me for a few days, but I've been denying it. Today, I accepted defeat and stayed home from work. I slept in, had some pad thai, and am currently watching my 8th episode of Gilmore Girls while listening to the rain. It's been the perfect sick day.

BUT IT'S STEPTEMBER!!!

Yesterday (day 4) went well. A walk along the beach in the morning before work, a great food day. Well within calories, and well over my 10,000 step goal for the day. Winner!

And then today's sleep in... magic. I'm on almost 3,000 steps for the day, which means I need to go to the gym tonight, but I might just walk on the spot for the next hour so that I don't have to. I can't give up on Day 5... I just can't!

No comments:

Post a Comment