Saturday 15 June 2013

It's been a roller coaster!

This week has been HECTIC, but I'll make this short.

Positives:
- Weigh in was good, down 800g. Still not back to where I should be, but down nonetheless.
- I've eaten well, not perfect, but we'll, given the circumstances.
- Work picked up, things are going well with the project I'm working on, and I'm enjoying my days a lot more now that things have calmed down.
- Dave joined the gym! I'll have a buddy!
- I caught up with friends I haven't seen in a few weeks, since my birthday. I've been neglecting some of my friends due to travel time now that I've moved away, and it felt good to catch up.
- We set a date for the wedding!  We've just got some forms to fill out to make sure we get the date we want for the ceremony, but I'm positive it will all work out.

Negatives:
- I've succumbed to temptation more than once this week.
- I haven't exercised once, because of all the traveling around.
- Despite all the positives, I don't feel positive at the moment. I don't know how to shift this mindset, but I do know that I need to take next week as a new starting point. Get back on board with the nutrition, get back on board with the exercise, get back on board with the mindset. Focus on the videos, the lessons. Revisit my goals, and set some new ones with wedding time lines.

I can do this. I'm worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment