Wednesday 5 June 2013

Weighed Down Wednesday

This morning's weigh in was not good, but was a reflection of my mood and mindset over the last few days. If I'm going to be honest, I've let myself slip on too many occasions over the last few weeks and it's finally catching up with me on the scale, and in the way I feel about myself.

I know what I need to do to fix this, in theory. I just don't know that I am strong enough in my mindset to do it right now. In fact, I know I'm not. This too will pass, I'll be back on my game soon. But for now, I'm allowing myself the wallowing time to feel guilty for what I have done to myself. I'm trying not to slip further down the road, to hold on to the edge of the cliff with a strong grip.

The plan tonight is to do yesterday's and today's gym sessions. Tomorrow night will be the 4 week fitness test, and the session for Wednesday as I run a day behind. Food today is only LnE. Food tomorrow will be strange as we're going to Dave's grandmother's funeral and can't heat our LnE lunch. I'm not sure what we'll do then, but I'm thinking just make the best choice from what's available.

I will weigh again tomorrow morning, just to make sure that the gain is true - 1.4kg in a week is RIDICULOUS and while I haven't eaten that many excess calories, I haven't been doing myself any favours. I won't record the weight, but I will weigh, just for peace of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment