Wednesday 26 June 2013

Funk funk funkety funk

Yep. I'm in one!

I ran tonight for 9 minutes, and I felt good until I wanted to vomit. But that was probably due to the afternoon gorge on cheese and bread. After getting home and logging it on MFP, I discovered that I didn't do too badly after all, still up on the day, but negated a little by the running and walking at the gym. Also the walk I did on break earlier today.

Weigh in this week was up 1kg. Ew. Gross. I have consumed roughly two day's worth of calories in chocolate in the last few days though, so it is thoroughly deserved. I've decided to loosen the reins a little until June 30 - mainly because I am feeling deprived lately and when I think 'I can't have that' I want it more. So I'm having 'whatever' that is for a few days more, and then I'm back into it.

I've decided not to join the next round, and go it on my own again for a little while. I'm sorted with my running plan (shh... downloaded the 10k plan from this round to sneaky peak at!) for a while now, and I feel good at the gym with Dave's support. It's easier to push yourself when there's someone right there beside you. He is doing so so well with everything right now, and while it's a bit of a kick in the guts when he loses every week, I know it's because he's following the plan and doing all the right things, while I sit in the car waiting to pick him up from work munching on munchies....

I'm not completely giving in, I'm just having a rest.

In personal news, this wedding shite is stressful. Really stressful. Things are coming together now, but I'm also trying to sell my share of a family trust in property investment (only to my parents thank goodness, but still stressful) and work out some petty shite at work, so all combined it's just a little too much for me right now. I'm sure this time next week I'll be back on my happy wagon, so I'm letting the wallow happen.

Not to the point where I've got to break out my fat pants though. Definitely not that far!!

1 comment:

  1. "...when I think 'I can't have that' I want it more" - Couldn't have said it better myself!! This is me allll the time! I get to a point where I obsess and then I inevitably end up on the other side of a block of chocolate (two, actually,if we're being honest).

    I find that 4 rounds in, 12WBT is making me feel pressured and stressed rather than letting me feel free to focus on being consistent. Now I have recipes and plans, I don't think I'll do the next round either :)

    ReplyDelete