Sunday 20 January 2013

Annual Leave time!

Well I haven't posted in a while... Sorry! I've been on annual leave and I've been a tad busy! I helped to run a summer school for calisthenics. It was totally fun, and I was exhausted for the 3 days. Food was easy (hardly had time to scratch myself, let alone eat!) during the day, but all three nights I went out for dinner with friends as I was staying with my parents. Bad choices were made there... but it's one week out of 52, and I wanted to enjoy myself.

Weight hasn't changed - up a tiny bit from last week, but given the sodium overload of the previous 3 days I'm not surprised. Back to work tomorrow, and back to routine. Calisthenics goes back in 2 weeks, so Monday nights will be taken up with teaching and doing, then all other nights are taken up with Coastrek training for the next 4 weeks.

I promise next week will be more fun - I'll update you a little bit more often!!

No comments:

Post a Comment