Wednesday 23 January 2013

It's just one foot in front of the other!

I've been walking. A lot. Training for the 50km walk means I rack up the kms quite easily by just getting out there. This week I've gone a few times (twice in one day, even!) as I'm breaking in my new shoes and am getting used to the different pressure points of shoes that actually fit me, and are designed for trail walking. 19kms so far this week, and it's only Wednesday!! Tonight's shower was followed by a session with the needle, tea tree oil, and strapping tape. I'm covered for tomorrow!

I've also been choreographing a solo to the much-loved 'Footloose' for one of the girls I teach. She'll be competing in roughly 8 weeks, so we really need to get cracking - first class tomorrow night. Dave walked through the loungeroom tonight and mentioned that as much as he loves the song, he'll be glad when I'm finished chorey... Listening to the same 30 seconds over and over for hours really doesn't appeal to him. I wonder why?

No comments:

Post a Comment