Tuesday 8 January 2013

Risky Business

It's on TV right now... and I'll admit I've never seen it. So I'm watching it. And thinking about what in my life recently could be considered 'risky business'. Probably the amount of chocolate I've been consuming. That's pretty risky. Skipping a workout here and there. That's pretty risky. Leaving work a little early so that I can stop by Coles and get something chippy or snacky to eat in the car while I wait for Dave to leave work.

I'm writing it here.

This has to stop.

I lost 20kg 2 years ago, by not eating chocolate, chips, etc. No snacks (except what fits in my 1200 calories). Walking every day. Lite N Easy provided my food, and I was on the 1200 calorie a day program and only eating roughly 900 of those calories. Looking back, it was so friggin easy. No shopping. No cooking. No thinking. Just paying and unpacking.

If I'm not at goal weight by the end of the year, this will probably be my only option. I really don't want to do it, but at the moment it seems like it's all I'll be able to do. I've got a year, and I want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment