Friday 17 February 2012

Urgh

The last two days have not been good. Why am I sabotaging myself? Tomorrow, after work (bugger working on a Saturday, but I need the money too...), this is what I promise myself.

I WILL burn over 1000 calories at the gym
I WILL eat well ALL day
I WILL reward myself by looking after my feet - mini pedi (soak, scrub, slather)
I WILL read at least 1 chapter of Gone With the Wind

And on Sunday:

I WILL burn over 1000 calories on a bike ride/at the gym
I WILL see my boyfriend
I WILL make sure my washing is up to date, including folding and putting away
I WILL cook up some scrummy meals to have in the freezer

This week, I have let things slide. I've let some of the old excuses creep back in, some of the old habits sneak back in. THIS CANNOT HAPPEN. I need to remember my goals, what I am doing, why I am doing it, and how I feel when I do it well. I need to remember how I feel when I don't do it. I have to do this. My life actually depends on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment