Wednesday 8 February 2012

Weigh In Wednesday... The last 'pretend' one!

This morning I weighed in... 107.8!! 600g down from last week, which I am very happy with considering the weekend that I had. I'm glad that it's still a loss, but I'm also glad that it's not more than that. The last two weeks I have eaten well, exercised well, and lost over a kilo. This week, I didn't eat so well, exercised pretty well, and lost 600g. It was a healthy lesson to learn that the program DOES WORK. I need to stick to it as much as possible if I want to shift this weight as quickly as I do.

I've set myself a goal weight of 70kg, with a deadline of 31st December 2012. That means I have another 37.8kg to lose in the 48-ish weeks until then. I need to lose more that a kilo a week at the beginning, because I know that my rate of loss will slow down as I get closer to my goal. It will get harder and harder as I get fitter and fitter, and I won't burn as much in an hour as I can now.

I've also set a mini-goal for my birthday, which just happens to be the end of the 12WBT (in the week after) so I want to be 90kg by my birthday. So there's 13 weeks that I need to lose nearly 18kg. I know it's a tough goal, but I'm really going to give it my all. It's 12 weeks. It's not the rest of my life. My mindset will have to change for the rest of my life, but I won't have to work my butt off every day for the rest of my life. It's just 12 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment