Thursday 14 February 2013

Celebrating a little win!

Today is my first win for the Round.

I went for a walk this morning with my 50km training team - we did a lap of the Tan, and then a few sets of stairs at the Shrine of Remembrance. I also walked on morning and afternoon breaks and ended up with a Fitbit calorie adjustment of over 500 calories for the day. WIN.

I ate well today, no snacking at work (I bought my lunch at the cafe today and so wanted to make sure I had the calories for dinner), and I finished the day on 1201 calories consumed. WIN.

I also managed to convince myself MANY times today that I didn't actually NEED the chocolate bar that is sitting in my drawer at work. It's still there. WIN.

So I ended the day with perfect food calories and perfect exercise calories. It's not going to happen every day, but I'm bloody going to celebrate the days that it does!!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment