Tuesday 12 February 2013

Is it all just too hard?

Well, the first two days of 12WBT have not gone so well. Both days I have gone over my cal limit, but both days I have exercised. Last night I had cali for a few hours, and this morning I walked along the beach with my Coastrek training buddies. Last night, on the way home from cali I had a large cheeseburger meal from Maccas, and this afternoon I ate a box of TeeVee Snacks.

I must say, I enjoyed every mouthful of both 'meals'. I also enjoyed both cali and the walk. We'll see what happens at weigh-in in the morning - how I feel, how I want to change. How much do I want this? Why do my emotions swing like this? Why am I so motivated one minute, and not the next?

I need to keep remembering the phrase 'don't give up what you want most for what you want now'.

I'll admit I haven't eaten Maccas or TeeVee snacks for a while, and while I enjoyed them, I don't think I need to do that again for another while. I've gone a bit crazy with a few different foods lately that I haven't eaten in a while, and I think that's part of the problem. I deny myself for so long, that I go nuts. This can't happen.

Tomorrow is a new day. Tomorrow I'll have more willpower.

No comments:

Post a Comment