Wednesday 13 February 2013

Update on last night.

Last night's post was a little depressing, but very real. I think it's important to show both sides of my feelings - the good and the bad. It seems I only admit these things to myself (and accept them as happening) when I put it down here, so I feel this blog might be a bit of a rollercoaster ride!

Weigh in this morning was fairly good. I weighed after a wee, 0.4kg less than last Wednesday. Then two hours later I took a giant dump and apparently, it was giant, because I lost another kilo!! I have recorded my initial weight officially though, as I weigh at 6am every week and this should be a consistent time every week for accuracy.

Then I had orange M&Ms for breakfast. Because, you know, that's what I do. I tried them, they're new and delicious, but now my mouth is all funny because of the sugar and my teeth are furry and I feel a little sick. Mental note taken.


No comments:

Post a Comment