Friday 12 April 2013

Shit! Has it really been 9 days?

It has! What a loser! I can't believe I haven't posted in over a week!

It's been a cracker week - I've put on weight, I've laughed HEAPS, I've loved, I've lost weight, and I've been lazy.

I stupidly bought some Easter Eggs at the supermarket which led to me eating 750gm of chocolate I didn't need. It also gave me an unwanted 1.5kg on the scale on Wednesday's weigh-in, which was a great wake-up call. I can't eat that much chocolate, and expect to lose weight. It just can't happen. I also may have had a 4-pack of cheese and bacon rolls from Coles that contributed. Dave lost 2kg this week, which proves to me that when you stick to the plan, you succeed. I'm taking that on board for the future, and owning my choices - by putting crap in my body, I'm going to get a crap result. As long as I'm willing to accept that, at least I'm not lying to myself! I'm also pretty proud of the fact that I have logged EVERY mouthful of the shit that I have been eating.

We went to the Comedy Festival last night - the Melbourne International Comedy Festival is one of the biggest in the world. We saw Kitty Flanagan - far out she was funny!! I recommend seeing as many shows as you can for the next two weeks while it's still on - I'm going to try to get tickets to something next Friday night, but I can't decide who to see!

I love being in love. It's so comforting to know that I'm not alone in all of this crap that I call life. I've got a partner, a best friend to share it all with. And that's all I'll say about that. :)

After realising that I'd messed up with the chocolate, I've taken an extra interest in water for the last two days, drinking over 2 litres and managing to lose 700g of the 1.5kg I put on. It works - not as well as not eating shit in the first place, but hey, I'm only human!

And I haven't been to the gym this week. I'm sure I'll be motivated to do it at some point, but right now, I'm not pushing it because I don't want to hate it and quit completely. At $43 a month, my membership isn't being wasted by me hanging on to it - if I was to quit and sign up again, I'd be up for $60 at least. I'd rather waste $43 a month than quit!!

Anyhoo, that's all for now. Plus my Lite N Easy Chicken Enchilada is totally ready and I really want to eat it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment