Sunday 21 April 2013

Stick to the program!

Well, kinda... haha

Friday, I was the Lite N Easy Poster Girl. I was all over that shit. I was so proud of myself when my friend mentioned she needed to buy her lunch, and I didn't cave. I was already proud of myself because we had to go to the cafe at morning break to get cigarettes (not me! I'm not a filthy smoker!) and I resisted the delicious warm tasty muffins. That was two temptations resisted in three hours. Woohoo! Go team!

Today (Sunday) was also a Poster Girl day. I ate only LnE, and I ate only what was on today's menu - which is a challenge sometimes when there are tasty snacks later in the week that I just want to eat NOW.

Haha, this is where Saturday comes in. Totally NOT Poster Girl day. TGI Friday's for lunch.


Yeah, that's potato, fried, and covered in cheese. Everything is better when it's fried, and covered in cheese. I proceeded to the Mulgrave Country Club for dinner. I chose the Grilled Mushroom Burger, just so I could have Lemon Tart for dessert. I did leave the chips, but should have probably left the giant Turkish Pide roll as well. We live and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment