Thursday 8 November 2012

Demons. Bloody Demons.

I would love to tell you that today was a smashing success. It kind of was.... it kind of wasn't.

Positives from the day:
-Ate everything as planned at work. No random snacks
-Drank 6x600ml bottles of water*
-Kept a positive attitude about many shiite things that happened in my work day
-Did NOT feel like exercising this morning, but went out and did it anyway. It was a walk, not a jagger**, but I still got out there for an hour.

*Mish recommends 30ml per kilo of body weight, which is 3.36 litres for this girl. No time to snack when I'm always attached to my water bottle!
**cross between a jog and a stagger, which is where my running is right now.

Negatives from the day:
-Ended up at the lolly shop (discount lollies + kelly = bad idea)
-Didn't eat planned dinner, impulse bought Latina Tortellini and Garlic Ciabatta
-Went to the toilet about a million times from all the water.

Positives from the negatives:
-Only ate one of the things I bought at the lolly shop (Milk Duds from the USA section). Will see if I can throw away (or give away) the rest tomorrow, but Greedy Kelly is not in agreement with this plan.
-Ate half of what I would usually eat Latina-wise. Asked Dave to dish up half of what he would eat in my bowl and put the rest in the fridge straight away. No going back for seconds if it's already cold!
-Decided that Garlic Ciabatta, while tasty, leaves an awful taste in my mouth (3hrs now and can still taste the garlicky buttery ew in my mouth) so won't buy it again. 


Fingers crossed that the toilet stops will sort themselves out in a few weeks - that my body realises what I'm doing and takes some crap out with the water. I will continue to drink this much because I feel GREAT.

In other news, I got out my handy-dandy notebook and started diarising the next 12 weeks. I'm feeling good about 12WBT... just need to get a handle on Greedy Kelly and her lolly/choc habit. Must think of a 'reward' for indulging - probably hours of exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment