Sunday 18 November 2012

John Farnham, eat your heart out.

John Farnham, the King of 'Last Times'. He's always doing a farewell tour, one final goodbye, just one last time. Well, Johnny, tonight I have given you a run for your money!

Dave works 1 weekend in 3 so I had the weekend to myself. Yay! Went shopping today and got everything I need for the week's meal plan. Caught up on the washing, did a bit of tidying around the house, kept meaning to go for a walk but never did (although I managed to get 5000 steps just pfaffing about the house and shops). And then he got home.

I was cooking the Thai Fish Cakes in advance, and was just frying up the last batch when he walked in the door. He patiently waited for me to finish cooking, and then jumped me. Half an hour later, we're both lying in bed and I thought... fuck it. Let's get pizza.

For the last time.

And we did.

And I ate the whole thing.

And some chips.

And now I feel like crap, and am super glad that I get to start again tomorrow. I'm sitting here with my water bottle and my heart is racing from all the grease. I have a headache, and I'm sweating a bit. So gross. I really hope I can remember this feeling next time I want a pizza, because this is not good.

This may not be the last time I order a pizza. In fact, I know this will not be the last time I order a pizza. BUT, it's the last time I eat a whole pizza! I WILL slip, and I will slip often. However, I won't fall. I'm stronger than that, and I want more than that for myself.

Tomorrow is Twilight Day. We've both got the day off work, and we're watching all four movies before heading off to Gold Class to see the final chapter. Bella is starting her new life as a vampire, and I'm starting my new life too! New vampires have strength and energy in abundance. Tomorrow, I'll spring out of bed (albeit a little later than usual) and head off to the gym. It's Cardio Day, and I'll be following the program. There's a bit of treadmill, cross trainer, rowing, abs, and stretching. I'll stay there until I burn my 500 calories, and then I'll be heading back home to my beloved for a magical day together!

No comments:

Post a Comment