Wednesday 14 November 2012

One more sleep until...

...until Week 1 plans are released!!

I actually cannot wait to start. I made the decision a few weeks ago to join 12WBT for this round, and it has felt like a lifetime! My mindset has shifted in the last few weeks, but I'm not fully there yet. I've read that you can't out-train a bad diet, and right now, that's all I'm trying to do.

I think I'm trying to get all my bad habits out before it starts - I've found myself eating lollies, buying lunch out, going to Maccas, drinking 'real' coke. I don't even LIKE real coke, yet I'm drinking it. What is going on? Yep... it's the last hurrah. I'm pretty sure it's going to continue until Monday. I don't know why I'm doing it... actually I do, but it doesn't make any sense.

I've decided I'm going to do this 12WBT thing until I reach 80kg. That might be all year! But I WILL continue to do it. At least if I'm paying for something I'll feel a little bit guilty if I'm not giving it my all. The way it's done now there is no downtime between Rounds - you go straight from one to the next. I think this is best for me - if I find I'm falling off the wagon, there's a few weeks before the new round starts where the energy is revitalised with the Preseason Tasks for the new round.

And the main goal? I can't believe I'm saying this out loud... I can try to get pregnant once I reach 80kg. I can't start until then. And I REALLY want a baby. So that will be a very big motivation for me. ARGH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment