Saturday 12 October 2013

Shakesperiment SUCKS!!

Friday went fairly well, shake in the morning, shake in the lunchtime, shake in the arvo. Temptation all around and willpower prevailed. It didn't prevail once we got home and Dave suggested ordering Parma and chips from the local. Nor did it prevail when the gelato arrived.

I did end the day with a few calories remaining - namely thanks to the 45 minute walk/jog/run that happened in the AM. Carbs and I are friends. Low carb and I don't get along.

I will continue the experiment, but I won't get the results, because I'm doing it wrong. I guess at least my losses will be there because of calorie restriction, and not because of losing water due to having no carbs in my body. My loss may not be just fat, but it will be a loss. Strength training will ensure muscle loss is minimal. I guess we'll see what happens on Monday at weigh-in...

No comments:

Post a Comment