Sunday 16 December 2012

The last day of Week 4

Big Day today. It's been a big week - I've been on and off this program more times than I can count this week. One second I'm as determined as all hell to do it, the next second I'm thinking it's all too hard and I can't do it any more.

The truth is - this is the hardest thing I have ever done. It's been the hardest two years of my life. I've started and stopped this thing so many times. If I'd just done it properly and whole-heartedly, given it my all, for a year, I would be done by now. I would be thinner, stronger, and healthier.

But I AM. I AM thinner. I AM stronger. I AM healthier.

I'm not the thinnest I can be. I'm not the strongest I can be. I'm not the healthiest I can be.

I am getting there. It's going to be a bloody long road.

Anyhoo... end of Week 4 is measurements/milestone time. Here are my stats:

Weight : -1.1kg (110.9)
1km run: 1:08 faster (7:44)
Pushups : 4 more on toes (10), same on knees (20)
Sit and Reach : 10cm further (+22cm) - this is proof that my hammies were soooo tight last time!
Abdominal: Levelled up! (Level 2 now)
Wall Sit: 0:46 longer (1:16)
Lost 12cm off my measurements (mainly off the chest which sucks but I'm hoping it's off the back boobs and not the front ones!! Legs had a good loss too so the running is doing SOMETHING)

So the long and short of it.... I've had a half-arsed attempt for the first four weeks and still managed to improve on EVERY single aspect of the challenge. Here's to putting in a bit more effort in the next four weeks to continue this and get a bit further along this road to greatness!!



2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of the achievements you have made. You have come so far in the last 4 weeks, and those achievements are amazing. You are such a strong lady, who is completely amazing. I can't wait to see what the next 4 weeks holds for you xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. The recent weeks have also been half-arsed for me too. Can't wait to see what you achieve in the next four weeks. Your results are awesome. To do the time trial one minute quicker is so great.

    ReplyDelete