Saturday 4 May 2013

It's time to be brutally honest.

If I'm going to blog about my successes, I've got to be honest and blog about my failures. Today was not a failure, but it certainly WAS NOT a success. I worked this morning, ate to plan for breakky and lunch, and then I shopped. Disaster zone, shopping centres!

I had a few things I needed to pick up for my friend's birthday present, and Mum's Mother's Day present. I did really well, sticking to my list, until I got into the discount lolly shop. A tube of mini Rolos sucked me in. Then there was a bag of 'Gran's fudge', and finally, a red velvet cupcake from the bakery. I didn't eat any of it until I got home. I wrapped the gifts. And then I ate everything. I also ate 6 choc probiotic balls, which I have now thrown out as I clearly can't be trusted if I'm binging on MEDICINE.

I didn't eat a full dinner (usually 400 calories), I had an LnE mini meal (200 calories) instead. I'm still over by around 600 calories for the day, but it seriously could have been worse.

Tomorrow will be a new (and tricky!) day. I need to be smart with my choices at both lunch and dinner as I'm out for both meals tomorrow. If I'm smart, I'll get up early and go for a nice long walk to start the day., but in the vein of honesty, I know I will probably sleep in instead. It's a wishy-washy plan, destined to fail. Let's hope I surprise myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment