Friday 27 January 2012

Oops.

Last night I caught up on Biggest Loser Australia - I'd watched the first episode, but missed the next three. I was all inspired, listening to the trainers talk about commitment. I even set my alarm for 5am this morning as I knew I am going out for drinks tonight with the work crew and will miss my normal evening training session, and didn't train last night - I don't have a valid excuse for that, I literally couldn't be bothered. The disapppointment on the trainer's faces when their teams told them they didn't get up and train in the morning was enough to motivate me to squeeze in that session.

Well, I guess it didn't work. My alarm went off at 5am, and I hit snooze. Now it's 6:45am and I'm about to leave for work. I missed my session.

I'm disappointed in myself.

I know I'll make up for it tomorrow (Saturday) and Sunday, by doing two 1000 calorie burns (at least!) but it's not right. My boyfriend is picking me up from work drinks tonight and I'm staying at his place. When I get back to my car at 7am, I'm driving straight to Officeworks to buy a diary. I need to schedule time for workouts, and stick to it like it's an appointment. I'm going to sit down once a week and work out what's on the menu, and when I'm exercising. I think I'll also break it down into what exactly I'll be doing at the gym.

I need a plan.... this isn't just going to 'happen'.

No comments:

Post a Comment