Wednesday 11 January 2012

Wednesday Weigh Day

Today was my first 'official' weigh in for the 12WBT program. I'm down 800g, but feel like a failure. Let me explain.

I weigh myself every morning after my first wee. I only record weekly, but I still get on every morning to see how I'm going. Here lies my mistake. Monday morning I weighed in at 111.0, which was almost 3kg down from last Wednesday. This morning it was up to 113kg. I'm shattered!!

However, I do know what it is - I went out for a meal to Hog's Breath Cafe on Monday night and haven't drunk extra water to compensate for the extra sodium (God knows I'll be chugging the H2O today!) plus did the double stairs last night so hoping there's a bit of water retention there as well, as my leg muscles are well and truly aching today. Might make Thursday a rest day as I have already booked a weights/running session tonight with Jac and a girl from work.

I know I shouldn't be disappointed... but I am. Clean eating this week, lots of water, and keeping up with the exercise and the results should show next week. This is so hard....

No comments:

Post a Comment