Monday 30 January 2012

Preseason Task #5 - Say It Out Loud

My latest Facebook status says it all:

OK everyone... I'm putting it out there... I'm doing the 12WBT with Michelle Bridges, and one of the tasks is to commit my goals out loud to family and friends. So, family and friends, I commit to lose 40kg this year. I am prepared to do all the hard work to get there - the sweat, the tears, the running, and the eating well. I don't want you to scold me when I eat 'bad' things - all I ask for is your support. My support base is amazing (it always has been!) so please continue to be there for me, and realise that when I'm a bitch it's because I'm sick of being who I was, and the real me is screaming to get out of this body that I have neglected. I'm strong. I'm capable. Get ready.

This is my commitment. I am more determined than I have ever been, and I know that I can do it this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment