Tuesday 24 January 2012

Tuesday Weigh In

Wednesday is meant to be weigh-in day, but seeing as I'm staying at the BF's tonight and won't be waking up near my scales, I decided to weigh this morning. I was scared to do it - looking back over my food diary this week has shown some slip-ups (Mars introduced a Vanilla Mars Bar, and Coconut flavoured M&Ms so I tried both, and the M&Ms only came in a 200gm bag... of course I ate them all!) with food, but also some good exercise numbers.

Anyway, I got up, peed, wandered back into my room and tentatively stepped on the scale. 110.1kg. Last week was 111.3, so a loss of 1.2kg!! Good Job Kelly!!! If only I hadn't eaten those sugar-laden chockies, I might have come in under 110 - a number I've been trying to crack for the last 6 months. Next week 110.... next week I'll defeat you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment